SecureCall replaces the standard credit card entry fields within an Order Management or CRM system, instead allowing the customer to enter this sensitive data themselves using their phone keypad (DTMF) or through a proprietary SMS interface. Either way, the data is collected and processed without credit card data traversing the call center infrastructure or being heard or seen by call center employees.
Payment is processed in real time, while reducing or possibly eliminating PCI scope and providing a better customer interaction – one that instills confidence in your organization protecting customer data. SecureCall can also be used for social security numbers, account numbers, and other sensitive data.
SecureCall also provides these benefits
- Decreases the risk of credit card fraud, because call center employees never hear or see this data
- Provides additional compelling evidence, since customers enter the data
- Reduces friendly fraud
- Delivers comprehensive data protection for HIPAA, PII, PI
- Can be used for medical details, banking information, and tax information
- No call transfers, no IVR, and no extra hardware
In ut quam vitae odio lacinia tincidunt. Quisque ut nisi. Aenean massa. Maecenas ullamcorper, dui et placerat feugiat, eros pede varius nisi, condimentum viverra felis nunc et lorem. Nunc nec neque.
Nunc nulla. Phasellus consectetuer vestibulum elit. Aenean posuere, tortor sed cursus feugiat, nunc augue blandit nunc, eu sollicitudin urna dolor sagittis lacus. Suspendisse faucibus, nunc et pellentesque egestas, lacus ante convallis tellus, vitae iaculis lacus elit id tortor. Maecenas ullamcorper, dui et placerat feugiat, eros pede varius nisi, condimentum viverra felis nunc et lorem.