Why ProtoCall Lite?
ProtoCall LiteTM is ideal for blended communication or “guided calls” where a defined or prescribed process is driving the agent’s conversation and talking points. It’s simple and very efficient. ProtoCall Lite allows the agent to follow company approved scripts, procedures, and processes by allowing agents to proceed to the next steps of a process after completing the preceding step. A good example would be collecting a customer’s address including zip code before completing an order that will require delivery. There are many business environments where ProtoCall Lite is ideal; examples include highly complex or regulated sales calls where specific information must be delivered or collected, but a high touch from the agent is still required.
ProtoCall Lite also provides these benefits
- Author, Deply and Improve Scripts for your call center.
- ProtoCall Lite allows you to easily build scripts and deply them across your call center with the click of a button.
- Scripts and decision trees are easy to build in the ProtoCall Lite admin tool.
- ProtoCall Lite allows for a full record of each call and the ability to analyze the data to build better scripts in the future and improve on existing ones.
- You can see each call by agent, call summary, time on call, etc.
- ProtoCall Lite integrates with all KomBea products and most commercially available phone systems and CRMs to limit the system changes needed to implement ProtoCall Lite in your environment.